Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Welcome to the R.H.Smith EMBA6 Class Blog

Friends. Welcome to our R.H.Smith EMBA6 Class and Alumni Site. Feel free to post relevant content on this site
for our fellow cohorts. We will even allow Dr. Dean appropriate content here for the greater good of mankind.

Enjoy!

EMBA6 Blog Team

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is a great idea. Must have been someone very cleaver who put this together. Thanks EMBA6 Blog Team. Can Everyone post content? I want to know how

joisuzu said...

I hope everyone can post content! This is a great idea indeed!

dean said...

Hi All,

There is a contest you can enter called the UM $50K business plan - same one as last year - see http://www.bpc.umd.edu/

Dean

PS For David,
"I think therefore I blog" or
"I kibitz therefore I blog"

dean said...

Hi,

Missed Ted Leonsis at CIO Forum due to class? Try the video at
http://www.rhsmith.umd.edu/cioforum/video.html

The Windows format looks great.

Enjoy,
Dean

dean said...

Hey,

There is a site in the A. James Clark School of Engineering with videos of lectures on the same business topics that we are studying called the White-Turning Lecture series.

See www.eng.umd.edu/whitingturner/

The latest one with Kathy Hill of Cisco is at
www.eng.umd.edu/whitingturner/archive/hill.html

Also, if you are an entrepreneur see MTEC www.eng.umd.edu/future/future_entrepreneurship.html

Regards,
Dean

PS If you want to have some fun, hit the next blog button, see what blog comes up, then hit the back arrow in browser, then the next blog button again and see another blog. The time will fly by!

dean said...

Hey,

Family 360 review is available, see

http://dynamic.allbrittontv.com/watchvideo.hrb?s=wjla&id=856

Dean